This directory contains miscellaneous program sources in random order
by me and some other cool guys :). Part of the stuff here is old shit
and it's here only because I want to keep it available, but I don't
have an idea where to put it. Share and enjoy.
Timo J. Rinne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stuff by me:
- rwrite-1.2.tar.gz - RFC-1756 reference implementation
- bio.c - simple biorhythm
- Efficient deque packet that implements low level deques and
lists in c.
- worddist.tar.gz - word
- streamfreq.c -
calculate the frequency of input byte values
- dummyident.c - dummy
- pnmencode.c - perform
various transformations to PNM-picture.
- rot13.c - ROT13 lives!
- si_prefix.c - give a
numerical value a suitable SI-prefix and tune value accordingly
- Make file downloadable for just a single shot. Can be used, if
you need to provide one file to a friend and he has only proxied
web access. Old versions
are also available.
Stuff by others:
Software projects that I like. I have contributed into some of these.
- XEmacs - GNU-Emacs derivative
- FreeBSD - Cool free
- NetBSD - Another cool free
- Irchat - IRC client
- ssh - Secure shell